Math Station Sign and Numbers

The past year or two, I have used Debbie Diller's Math Workstations in my classroom (see my blog post on Math Stations). I've tried a few different ways to manage partners and stations and hadn't come up with a way I liked until now.  I've created a TPT packet that includes: a math station sign, large numbers from 1-12, and smaller numbers from 1-12.  These can all be used to create a management board for Math Stations.  In addition to the numbers and sign, you will need to get some clothespins (one for each student).  Now, every time we are done with stations, all I have to do is clip each student to the next station - easy, accessible, and also bright and colorful. 

Check it out on my TPT store here

Here's an example of what it would look like all put together...
*Sorry for the crooked picture - my iPhone wasn't cooperating with me.
 
Happy Wednesday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment