Top 10 Classroom Must Haves

I'm linking up with Courtney over at Swimming Into Second for her Top 10 Classroom Must Haves linky party.  Great linky party idea with everyone stocking up on supplies and those classroom must haves!


1. Post-It Notes
I can never ever have enough post-it notes.  My new favorites are the ones below with the lines.  I love using these for making to-do lists!

 
2. Smart Board
I don't think I could teach in a classroom without a Smart Board now after having one for the last 5 years.  They are wonderful for lessons and stations and great for student engagement!
 
3. Flair Pens
These are my absolute favorite pens to write with!
 
4. Labels
I use labels for everything!  I use them to label my classroom library books, label kid's supplies, organize, due dates for book orders, etc. 

 

5. Sheet Protectors
I love using these in binders to keep everything safe and protected.



 
6. Storage Containers
I am obsessed with storage containers - any size, any shape, any color - love them!
 

7. Tabletop White Board
I use this tabletop white board that can be found at Lakeshore Learning during small group. It fits perfectly on the horseshoe table and is large enough for the group to see it.

 
8. EZ Grader
This is a must-have grading tool - makes it easy!
 




 
9. Laptop
I use my laptop for everything school-related!
 
10. Chart Paper
We make anchor charts in my classroom all of the time and I can never have enough chart paper.
 
Thanks for checking out my Top 10 Classroom Must Haves!



6 comments:

  1. Love your blog, its cute! I really could use one of those table top white boards. I also use sheet protectors for everything, even center work. I have students put the activity sheet inside and write on with a dry erase marker. They wipe right off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The table top white boards are wonderful! We got them a year ago when our school found some extra money and I got so much use out of it with small groups especially.

      Jordan
      Team V's Second Grade Fun

      Delete
  2. Thanks for linking up Jordan! I also love the post-it with lines. I can't write in a straight line so those really help! I love your little white board! I'm going to have to look into that!

    Swimming into Second

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Courtney and thank you for hosting the linky party. The white boards are fantastic - they have them at Lakeshore Learning. Came in handy a lot last year to have it!

      Jordan
      Team V's Second Grade Fun

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, Flair Pens, me too! I have to buy a new set every year, because they are literally USED UP by May! :)

    Gayla
    Teach On.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in the same boat! And nothing beats a new set of brand new pens. That's one of my favorite back-to-school purchases!

      Jordan
      Team V's Second Grade Fun

      Delete