Favorite Pin Friday/Late Saturday Night

So, this is my first time joining a linky party, but what better party to join then one where you get to pick your five favorite pins from the week.  I linked up with The First Grade Parade and have five of my favorite pins from the week below.  See her link for info on joining in...

 
Favorite Teaching Pins:
 
I think this is a super cute gift to give kids at Meet the Teacher night and I'm hoping to make it for my kiddos this year.  This great idea comes from Gigglepotz.
 
 
 
My next favorite pin is a take-off of something I already used in my classroom this year. This past year, we used composition books as math notebooks where the kids could solve various math problems during whole group and small group instruction.  I've seen this before, but this pin is a great reminder (from Schroeder's Blog) that office stores will cut those composition books in half, which would be an even better size for math notebooks.
 
 
 
This is one of my next summer Pinterest projects - a sign for the classroom to tell others where we are at.  I couldn't get the Pinterest link to work, but it said it's from Miss Kindergarten.
 
 
 
Another summer project to get started on - a new way to organize stations. I've used pocket charts the last two years and also magnetic signs, but I like this idea of being able to move kids from station to station with clothespins.  I couldn't find the link but it apparently came from some RTI website.
 
 
 
The next items is for sale on TPT.  I love the whole bucket filling system and used it last year for the first time.  Ashley Reed's TPT Store has some great scenarios for kiddos to figure out what a bucket filler would do and what a bucket dipper would do. What a great way to review bucket filling while also giving real world examples. I plan on purchasing this for my class!


 
I appreciate Cara Carroll over at First Grade Parade for coming up with this great idea!  And, I hope that I completed the linky party successfully since this was my first time joining in.
 
Hope everyone has a great night!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment