Smilebox

For years, I've wanted to make an end of the year slideshow as a gift for each student and for years, something has always gotten in the way.  Although this year I was leaving my school and AZ and was super busy, I decided this was the year I had to try to do it.  My colleagues recommended using the program Smilebox and there suggestion was spot on.  Smilebox is a free program.  Like any other program, the fancier you want to get, you can pay for the upgrades.  I found a cute school slideshow, imported my pictures from the school year, added captions, added music, and VOILA - instant slideshow.  When I was all done, I burned each student a DVD copy so they had one to take home with them.  The last day of school we watched it as a class and the kiddos loved it! They also were so excited that they could take a copy home and watch it on their own. I also got positive feedback from parents. I would definitely do this project again since it is a great way to wrap up a school year full of memories.

For more information on Smilebox - go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment