Teacher Memory Book

At the end of each school year, one of the activities I like to do with the kids is have them complete their own school memory book. I found a super cute one on Pinterest this year and they loved working on it.  Now, the kids aren't the only ones with memories at the end of the year. I like to do something special each year to keep and remember the kiddos by.  Every year, I've had the kids write  me a letter (I got this form from another teacher at my school) telling me what they liked about school and what they'll remember from class.  This year, our librarian had the kids write their teacher thank you notes so those are some super cute memories that I want to save.  And, this year I also found this super cute "Ten Things I Learned from My Teacher" page on Pinterest.  After the school year wraps up, I love to compile all of my cute mementos like those listed above and put them in a little memory binder. See below...



My binder cover


Student letters to me

Student letter

Student Letter - this one cracked me up.  Alex wrote "School was fun this year because your the beast!"  Apparently I'm not the best, but the beast lol.  Not sure if that's still a compliment...




10 Things My Teacher Taught Me page - from Pinterest



School Yearbook

Thank You notes that the kids wrote in library.


Here are a few cute Thank You Notes...




Sorry, not sure why those last two wouldn't go the right direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment