Guest Teacher Binder

In an effort to be more organized and also because I love binders, I decided to put all my info for guest teachers/substitutes in one spot. Normally, with a guest teacher, I just lay all the info out on a specific counter. While this has worked ok, it's not helping me or the guest teacher stay organized.  So, here's my next binder project. I'm hoping this will make things easy for the sub to see and make the day go as smoothly as possible since all the school info will be right at the guest teacher's fingertips.  I have a few pictures below, but haven't had a chance to put the current school info in the binder.

Here's the cover for my binder....



Here's a picture of the table of contents for the binder and what I'll include for the Guest Teacher.




The Table of Contents and Binder includes:

Student Info
-Student Roster
-After School Transportation Info
-Seating Charts

School Info
-School Map
-Important Phone Numbers
-School-wide Behavior Expectations

Schedule
-Class Schedule
-Specials Schedule

Behavior Plan
-Class Expectations
-Clip Chart Information

Lesson Plans

-Plans

2 comments:

  1. Nice idea...I think I'm going to do one like this. Thanks for sharing! I'm your newest follower too.
    Hop on by and visit my blog too as I'm new to this blogging world too.
    Diane
    schoolhousetreasures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diane! Thanks for being my newest follower. I'm glad you like the binder idea. I will definitely check your blog out! Have a good night!

      Delete