Oh How I Love Labels and Organization

Today was my first day back in the classroom since it's been cleaned by the cleaning crew. That first day back is always the most difficult because there are so many projects to do that I never know where to start. Often I start like 10 projects and end up finishing none.  Today I decided to organize my student supplies and teacher supplies and re-label them.  Something about fresh labels just puts me in the best mood.  This is a random post, but I just wanted to show off my clean, organized, and labeled cubbies. Thanks for listening to me ramble :-).

Here are the kid supplies

Here are my supplies

Here's a close-up of my labeling. Trust me, I'm aware I'm a nerd about organization lol.

2 comments:

  1. Jordan: Are the cubbies supplied by your school or are they yours? I would love to have something like this in my classroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kim. Thanks for the comment. Our school provides the cubbies for us. We don't have a lot of built-in storage, but we do have the moveable cubbies and shelves that work well. Hope you can find something like that!

      Delete