Monday Made-It - July 25

I'm finally linking up with Fourth Grade Frolics for a Monday Made-It. It's been forever since I've linked up!!!  Link up here.
For student birthdays this year, I decided to make little birthday goodie bags filled with some things they can use at school.

These cute bags from Container Store inspired my goodie bag idea. They were too cute. I had to buy them and use them for something.  Little heads up - buy one more bag than you need. They were supposed to have 8 in a bag and definitely did not, so be careful with that!

Here's what I included:

The above items I purchased at Lakeshore Learning. I got each student a birthday pencil, bookmark, and a birthday sticker they can wear.

I got the Mr. Sketch markers and mechanical pencils from Target. Each student gets one to use.


I got these awesome birthday passes from Primarily Speaking. You can download the homework passes on her website, here.   I printed them on bright Astrobrights paper!

Here's what they looked like all put together! So glad to have this done and out of the way!

I also recommend putting the extras in a bag. This way if I get new students I have supplies ready if I need more birthday goodies.

Thanks for stopping by to see my Monday Made-It!!

Follow me on...

 


12 comments:

  1. Those bags are super cute, I'm sure your students will love them! I'm actually headed to the Lakeshore Store today, it's about 2 hours from where I live so I only visit once a year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you have fun shopping at Lakeshore! I'm sure it's difficult that it's two hours away, but it's probably good too. I got to mine way too much lol. I need it to be further away for my bank account. Have fun shopping!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for reminding me I need to get birthday bags together...I really love how yours came out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute birthday bags!! I wish I could do this, but I simply can't afford it for 5 classes :/ If I move grades in the future, definitely a good idea:)

    https://ladyliteracy-sixthgrade.blogspot.com/2016/07/more-books-please-mosaic-monday-made-it_25.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It would definitely be very difficult and costly to do if I had more than one class. That's the tough thing about the older grades. Thank you for stopping by!
      Jordan
      Team J's Second Grade Fun

      Delete
  4. Got to get my bags done! Yours are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Doris!! I wish I could take credit, but the cute bags at the Container Store are what got me started! Can't wait to see your bags!!
      Jordan
      Team J's Second Grade Fun

      Delete
  5. Your birthday bags are the cutest! I need to do something like this for my little ones. They'll love it 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm sure the little ones would love it too!! Can definitely make it work for any age!

      Jordan
      Team J's Second Grade Fun

      Delete
  6. I LOVE the idea of creating birthday bags! I am going to have to do this for my students this year! Thanks for sharing how you did yours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sammie! No problem - I hope it's helpful! Happy bag making!
      Jordan
      Team J's Second Grade Fun

      Delete