Monday Made-It - July 21

I'm linking up with Tara at Fourth Grade Frolics for another Monday Made-It


 
This week I made a new classroom job chart.  Since I'm going with the bright colors theme I needed a new one to match.  Here are the jobs I included: Star Student, Door Holder, Pencil Pick Up, Clean Up Helper, Lights Helper, Lunch Helper, iPad Helper, Library Helper, Paper Passers, and Next Up (people without a job this week, but will have one the next week).  To make this project I picked up a foam board from JoAnn Fabrics, the blue border from Michael's, and I already had the pockets from Lakeshore a few years ago (these ones even had sticky stuff on the back which made it super easy to put together).  I then made my labels and my sign and voila - new classroom job chart!




 
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to link up with Tara!
 
 
Follow me on...
 
 
 
 


2 comments: