Five for Friday - July 18

I'm linking up with Doodle Bug for Five for Friday.  Didn't really work on school stuff this week, but had a blast doing wedding planning in Phoenix.  See what I've been up to below....



Last weekend, I went down to Tucson with Andy, my fiancé for his dad's 60th birthday party. My parents also live in Tucson so it was great being able to see everyone.

 
Carrie (future sister-in-law, my mom, me)
 
The whole group
 
Andy and I
 
 
Arizona Grand Resort - We're having our wedding at this awesome resort so for wedding planning we also stayed here. This place is great if you've never been there. It has a golf course, water park, swimming pools, restaurants, hiking trails, etc.  Lots of stuff to do!
 
 
Rustler's Rooste. We're having our rehearsal dinner here so we tried it out with both of our families. Great atmosphere and great food!
 
 
 
My friend and bridesmaid, Jessica - love being able to catch up with people in AZ! I miss it there!

Oregano's Pizookie - Oregano's is one of my favorite restaurants in AZ so every time I visit I love to eat there.  Their pizookie (pizza cookie) is the best I've ever had!
 
 

Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies - I made these for the first time last week. Boy are they addictive - didn't help the wedding diet lol.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been up to. Back to Vegas today so it'll then be getting ready for back to school mode. 
 
Happy Friday!
 
Follow me on...
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you were able to get lots of wedding planning done! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly! We did get a bit crossed off the to do list!

      Jordan
      Team V's Second Grade Fun

      Delete