Attendance Chart

At my new school, attendance is a major issue and an issue the school is really focusing on trying to fix.  We are in a neighborhood where you have a lot of movement and I've already had 3 kids withdraw and we've only been in school 3 weeks.  So...in an effort to help with attendance we are tracking our data in the classroom. The kids have actually really gotten into this and we've been good about updating it each day.  This week we had 2 days with 100% attendance, which is the most we've had in a week.  I decided to use a quick fraction and percentage chart so that I can quickly put up the results each day. I also decided to go with something simple instead of a bar graph because the number of students in my classroom is constantly changing.


 
Hope everyone has a great night! Time for me to go watch the rest of the ASU/Wisconsin game. Go Devils!

1 comment:

  1. Jordan! I did a Google search for Pinterest ideas for tardies and came across your blog! How cool!!!!! Hope you are doign well!

    Sarah Colllins, AZ

    ReplyDelete