Voice Level Chart - Early Monday Made-It

Since tomorrow is the first day I get to start working in my classroom, I decided to post my Monday Made-It a little early!  I'm linking up with Tara over at 4th Grade Frolics for another round of Monday Made-It!



Today I made a Classroom Voice Level Chart. Normally I just do an anchor chart, but this year I decided to make it a little cuter and then I'll put a clothespin on the Level that I want kiddos to be on.  I've put my chart signs on TPT as a freebie here.  It is pretty simple, but I like to back things with scrapbook paper which is why I don't tend to do a ton of clipart. 

Here is the finished product:


 
Thanks for checking out my Monday Made-It! I'm excited to see all of the other awesome projects in the linky party!
 
 To get the freebie Classroom Voice Level Chart signs, click here.
 
Follow Me On...
 
 
 
 
TPT 

3 comments:

  1. I like your Voice Level chart. I am going to try the NOISE letters this year. If that doesn't work, then I will move to a voice level chart for sure!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alison!
      Thanks for stopping by! The NOISE letters is a great idea too!

      Jordan
      Team V's Second Grade Fun

      Delete
  2. Several useful pieces of information are presented here. Having such useful information provided to me is a great honor. In this article, we will explain How to Change Your Background on a Logitech Webcam. We recommend reading the article if you are interested in this topic.

    ReplyDelete