New Bathroom Sign

So, I'm going to start off by saying this might be the strangest post I've had yet.  But, mainly I'm just excited about how this turned out and I'm aware it's a little weird to post pictures of my bathroom sign.  I am very lucky and have a bathroom in my classroom for the kiddos to use. Since we have a classroom bathroom it is important for the kiddos to know when the bathroom is available and when it is not. I've had a sign made on the computer that I've used for a few years, but it was looking pretty ratty so I decided it was time for a new one. Instead of one on a string that they flip back in forth I decided to use velcro. I'm going to put velcro on the door and on both sides of the sign once it's laminated so the kids will know when the bathroom is free and when it's occupied. Below are pictures (I mainly was super excited about the cute glittery paper)

The paper is 6 inches by 6 inches. Not too big, but big enough kids will clearly be able to see what the bathroom availability status is.





No comments:

Post a Comment