Literacy Stations - Informational Station Ideas

Today I'm going to share some ideas for an Informational or Nonfiction Station.

These ideas I have created or compiled from research, Pinterest, blogs, etc.  

Here are the I Can options for Informational Text Station:
  • I can read a nonfiction book.
  • I can look for text features in the book and fill out the text feature page (tons of options on TPT and Pinterest with different text feature pages).
  • I can write a report about a topic I read about.
  • I can write a newspaper article about a topic I read about.
  • I can write interview questions to interview someone about a topic I read about.
  • I can write 4 facts or more that I learned from the book.
If you are interested in a quick Info Text Facts Printable - check out my FREEBIE in my TPT Store...here...




Thank you for reading my post about Informational Text Station.  Check back Tuesday for information on my Spelling Station.

Check out past Literacy Station blog posts:
Introduction
Set-Up

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this informative article with us. I am very much impressed by the way the article is written. Nice post. Thanks for sharing. Now its time to avail Car towing services in washington dc for more information.

    ReplyDelete