Jake Drake Know-It-All - Book Study

My students love reading Jake Drake books and we just finished up reading Jake Drake Teacher's Pet as our first chapter book read aloud! We had a class set of Jake Drake Know-It-All with our reading series so I decided to make a book study to along with it!

I use book studies as an activity for my higher students during literacy small groups. Students work in groups of 2-3 on these projects. They read the text together, answer the questions together, and then discuss with me afterwards! Kids love doing book studies and I find it a great way for students to gain some independence and learn how to work with others.

Check out my Jake Drake Know-It-All Book Study - now available in my TPT Store.  I have other book studies available too...here..

No comments:

Post a Comment