Five for Friday - November 4

Halloween...on...a....Monday....enough said.  Wow - not a fan.  I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for another Five for Friday.



Halloween costumes have gotten a lot fancier over the years! And a much wider range. Many of my students even had two sets of costumes. One to wear to school and one to wear out trick or treating! Us teachers dressed up for Harry Potter/wore Harry Potter shirts and the whole school was decorated for Harry Potter. The kids had a fun day and our party was successful!


Yay! Yay! Yay! Anyone else in this boat right now? It's report card time and while I still have a few more grades to finish up - my comments are done!!

I love my room moms. In addition to throwing a great Halloween party, they also changed out the decorations and we have a very cute Thanksgiving theme.


To review our phonics sounds of aw, o, al, we played I Have, Who Has.  These cards can be found in my TPT store, here.



I have a very happy husband. My husband is a die hard Cubs fan, which makes me a Cubs fan by marriage! What a baseball year and what a World Series!! Go Cubs Go!



No comments:

Post a Comment