Surprises According to Humphrey - Book Study

My newest book study is up in my TPT Store (Jordan Johnson) just in time for the big back-to-school sale.

My students loved Surprises According to Humphrey.  They thought he was so cute and enjoyed reading about him trying to figure out what was going on in the classroom and how to help people.  The AR level for this book is 4.4 so it was my higher second graders reading it in a book study.  To see how I use book studies in the classroom, check out this post on Ivy and Bean.

                    

Here's what's included:

Title Page for Students:

4 Questions for Each Chapter:
  

Answer Key:

Be sure to check out Surprises According to Humphrey and the rest of my TPT products! Everything in my store is on sale for 28% off with the code BESTYEAR! Hurry the TPT Sale lasts Monday and Tuesday!

Thank you Glitter Meets Glue for the banner!

Follow me on...

 



No comments:

Post a Comment