Monday Made-It - August 8

I'm back for another Monday Made-It with Fourth Grade Frolics! I have two back to school items to share with you today and both are now freebies in my TPT store (Jordan Johnson).


My first made-it today are new cubby labels! My student use their cubby to hold their lunch, snack, or other items.  Since my theme or color scheme is bright colors, I made these cubby labels so that each child knows what cubby belongs to them.  (I use numbers for each student to help with line order and organization.  There numbers is based on alphabetical order by last name.)

Here are what our cubbies look like. I have 20 total to work with and typically 20 students in a class.

I used this self-adhesive hook and loop tape to attach the cubby numbers.  It was really easy to work with!

Here are my bright numbers! I have this up as a freebie in my TPT Store (Jordan Johnson).  You can download my cubby numbers (numbers 1-30), here.  


A close-up of the cubbies all labeled and ready for kids!

You can download my set of number labels as a freebie in my store! They can be used to label cubbies, desks, or whatever items might need numbers! Happy labeling!


My second made-it was my Meet the Teacher treat for my students. We have Meet the Teacher at my school the Friday before school starts. It's a chance for kids to come in and meet me as well as check out their new classroom. I love to have a little treat waiting for them when they come.  I saw this Smart Cookie slogan on Pinterest and most kids love cookies - so I thought it would be perfect for my student gift.  If you don't have a Meet the Teacher event at your school, these could also be used at an Open House or as a first day gift to your students.  

I went to Target to buy my cookies. They have many options of small cookie bags, but I figured Chips Ahoy was a pretty safe bet.

Then, I made my little tags.  I printed them on Astrobrights paper so they would stand out.  These tags are now a freebie in my TPT store.  
Then, I attached the tag to each bag of cookies using washi tape! Cute, simple and now all ready to go for Meet the Teacher!

These tags are a freebie in my TPT store.  I have tags for Kindergarten-5th grade. All you need to do is print, cut, and sign your name after the heart.  Well, and buy cookies lol.  


Thank you for checking out my Monday Made-It's today. Be sure to check out 4th Grade Frolics link-up for more wonderful made-it ideas!



Follow me on...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment