Writing Workshop Wednesdays Series

I am starting a new series on my blog called Writing Workshop Wednesdays.  This is a series that has been on my to do list for awhile and with summer here it's the perfect time to write it up!  I've been using Writing Workshop in my classroom for the past 9 years and have used it a variety of different ways.  I've had the Lucy Calkin's materials (which are amazing) and also had to wing it a bit using the format and my own resources.

Here's what you can expect over the next few weeks in the Writing Workshop Wednesday series:

- Why Writer's Workshop - July 6
-Writer's Workshop Set-Up and Products Used - July 13
-Typical Writer's Workshop Format - July 20
-Mini Lesson Ideas - July 27
-Teaching Editing - August 3
-Publishing Pieces - August 10
-Tying Up Loose Ends - August 17


Check back next Wednesday, July 6 to learn about "Why I Use Writer's Workshop."


Follow me on...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment