December Currently

So excited to be linking up with Farley for December Currently.  December is my favorite month with Christmas and New Year's Eve. I love celebrating these holidays! Link up here!
”post
Listening: My husband and I enjoy watching Empire together. It's one of the shows that he'll watch with me (he's not a fan of my many Bravo reality shows lol).  I love some of the songs on their show! They're so talented!

Loving: This is my favorite time of year. Our tree is up and there is just something about a tree on at night. I just love Christmas.  Love all the lights and decorations up everywhere!

Thinking: We have progress reports due at the end of day tomorrow for our personal learning plans that we do for each student. I have completed 5 fully. I have 19 students. I have a lot of work to do, but am somehow finding a million other things to do that are way more fun....like filling out December Currently :-).

Wanting: We had all last week off for Thanksgiving.  I wish we could have one more. I know we're close to another break so that's helping get me through.

Needing: We have a lot going on. Between school, my husband's basketball season, building a house, being on social committee, helping with the team, planning for the holidays, etc - I need more than 24 hours in the day!  It'll all get done, but I could use a few more hours each day to make a dent in my to do list that keeps getting longer.

Real or Faux: Faux - I've always had a faux tree! Less clean up!

Be sure to link up with Farley.  12.5 days until Winter Break!

Follow me on...

 

6 comments:

  1. I love the songs from Empire!! That's one of my favorite shows! :-)

    Larraine
    OnceUponaTeachr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They have some good ones this year and a lot of good songs from last year!

      Jordan
      Team J's Second Grade Fun

      Delete
  2. I'm loving the holiday season, too! Sounds like you will be busy leading up to winter break. Hang in there and I hope you get some time to relax and enjoy!
    Andrea
    Always Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrea! That's a good reminder to relax lol. Not an easy thing for us teachers to do :-). Hope you enjoy the holidays!

      Jordan
      Team J's Second Grade Fun

      Delete
  3. AH! You just made me realize I need to check when my progress reports are due. LOL Oh, nothing like more paperwork! Enjoy your holiday season! This is the best time of year :).

    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, who doesn't love the major amounts of paper work :-)? Thank you! Hope you enjoy your holidays too!

      Jordan
      Team J's Second Grade Fun

      Delete