Favorite Bulletin Board of All Time - Instagram

I have two bulletins outside my classroom in the hall.  Last year, I used both to display student work and used ribbon and clothespins to make change-out easy. It was sometimes difficult to always have two new things  to display in the hall. I've seen many different variations of the timeline or Instagram bulletin on Pinterest and blogs and decided to take all the ideas and turn it into what worked for me.  This might be my favorite bulletin of all time. I did show this during my classroom reveal but it was empty at the time.

Here's what it looks like now:



I know you can't really see the pictures, but for obvious reasons we have to be careful with photos online. We're only allowed to post them on parent sites that have secure log-ins.  You'll see I also add a hashtag for each photo to give a tiny explanation as to what was going on.

Follow me on...

 

1 comment:

  1. Im wondering, would 4th graders find this just as fun?? I have a fujifilm instax camera that kiddos can take photos of their work that they are proud of...they can "post" their work on the instagram board!! I think it's a great idea!! Would love your feedback.

    ReplyDelete