Teacher Week - Monday - 5 Fun Facts

I'm linking up with the teachers over at Blog Hoppin' for Teacher Week.  Be sure to link up with them!
 
 
 
Here are 5 Fun Things About Me...

#1 - I just got married in June and we've almost been married for 3 months! Married life has been wonderful so far!

 
 


#2 - I love, love, love going to concerts! I even got to go the Kenny Chesney concert twice in one week.  Both shows were in Vegas and we paid for tickets one night and got free ones through a friend the second night! He puts on an amazing show! Other favorite concerts include: Maroon 5, Jason Mraz, Gavin Degraw, Lady Antebellum, and more....


#3 - Sports are a huge part of my life. My husband, Andy coaches a high school prep basketball team and between his team and my own favorites - ASU, Phoenix Suns, we have quite the sports lifestyle.



#4 - I'm a little Netflix obsessed! I started the show Scandal and like finished it in a week.  Andy and I loved House of Cards.  I also watched Friday Night Lights. I love being able to see whole seasons on there!

#5 - I love Staycations. Since we live in Las Vegas we are in a great spot for staycations. You can stay anywhere on the Strip and it feels like you traveled to a far, off place. The people watching is fantastic and you don't even have to get on a plane (one of my least favorite things)!



Thanks for learning a little about me. Be sure to link up with the Blog Hoppin' teachers!


Follow me on...

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jordan! First of all, your wedding dress was beautiful! Second of all- we have quite a lot in common! My husband coached high school sports for years and is now an Athletic Director and my daughter plays college softball- so we are way into sports, as well. Our hometown KC Royals are our favorite pro team. And I love tv, too! I have watched Scandal since it started, but I would like to watch Friday Night Lights on Netflix. I watched all 7 seasons of Gilmore Girls on Netflix this summer- have you watched it?
    I really enjoyed reading your post!
    Have a great week!
    Kim
    Curriculum and Crayons

    ReplyDelete