August Currently

Hard to believe today is August 1. Feels like just yesterday summer was beginning and it felt like I had the whole world in front of me. Now, the back to school craziness has begun!

I'm linking up with Farley for August Currently. Link up here...
 
 
 
Listening: Andy and I have 2 episodes left of Season 3 House of Cards.  Not sure what we'll do when we're finished - need Season 4 to come out soon!
 
Loving: I still have one more week of summer break before teachers are due back.  I plan to get going on classroom stuff, but still hit the pool up a few more times.
 
Thinking: This is my 9th year teaching and my second year at my current school. Since this is my second year at this school, I have some things I want to change from how I did it last year - order of teaching things, behavior things to implement, etc.
 
Wanting: I could use another month of sleeping in and pool days.
 
Needing: I could use another month to finish all of the projects I wanted to do. I've gotten some done, but that to do list still looks pretty long.
 
RAK: My teammate and I are going to Panera to plan on Monday. I plan to treat her to lunch as a little welcome back gift!
 
 
Be sure to link up with Farley!
 
Follow me on...

3 comments:

  1. Only 1 more week? I'm sad that I only have 2! :-)

    Molly

    Psyched to be in 2nd!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. It seemed like so much time back in June. Now down to 1. Enjoy your last two weeks of break!

      Jordan
      Team J's Second Grade Fun

      Delete
  2. I am moving to a new school and a new grade level this year. I bet whatever I do this year will require lots of tweaking next year, but hey! That just gives me more to blog about, right?
    We don't start back until the 17th, and not with kids until the 24th. Y'all must get out earlier than we do. I'd cry if I only had a week left! Maybe you can wrap up some of that to-do list this last week. Sometimes a little time-crunch will put me into go-mode. LOL
    Mrs. Thomas' Teachable Moments

    ReplyDelete