Book Study - Flat Stanley - Framed in France

I finally have a new product up in my TPT Store.  I love these book studies and my students have been enjoying them too. My newest book study goes along with the book, Flat Stanley - Framed in France.  I use these during my literacy station time.  Certain groups are working on comprehension and vocabulary and these book studies fit in perfectly.  They work on reading with their partner or groups, answer the questions, and then we discuss as a small group like a book club.  They look forward to working on these every day!
 
Included in this packet:
-Title Page
-Vocabulary and comprehension questions for each chapter
-Answer Key
 
Check it out in my TPT Store here...
 
Book Study for Flat Stanley - Framed In France


Follow me on...


No comments:

Post a Comment