New Bright Decor





Since I'm at a new school and no longer in Phoenix, I've decided to do away with the Phoenix Suns theme. I'm a fan and used to be a huge fan of the Suns and living in Phoenix the theme worked wonderfully. I could use it for lessons too, however, living in Vegas the Suns theme just isn't working anymore. So, I've decided since I'm in 2nd grade again to just go with bright colors. 

I haven't been able to get into my new classroom yet, but below you can see some projects I've worked on that will go with the bright décor once I can get in there.


My new borders - love the bright colors!
 
 
Love this quote - found it here at Clipzine.  I had leftover frames from my Essential Questions project so I decided to use them as some decorations in the classroom.
 


I also love all of the various our classroom posters.  I found this one on at the Teacher Garden's Classroom.


And, here's my new sign for either in front of my room or by my desk. I love this striped scrapbook paper! I found it at JoAnn Fabrics and have used it on a few different projects.


Now, I can't wait to get in my classroom and actually put everything up!


Follow me on...
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment