Nate the Great Goes Undercover Book Study

I've finally finished up my next book study that I've had my kids work on.  See how I use book studies/book clubs in this blog post here.
 
My 2nd graders and even past 1st graders have always enjoyed reading Nate the Great.  I've added the finishing touches and Nate the Great Goes Undercover is now ready.  I've broken the book into five parts with 10 pages or less in each part.  Each part has 6 questions that go along with it. These questions mainly focus on the who, what, when, where, and why, but there are a few with inferring so Common Core Standards RL1.1 and RL2.1.  An answer key is also included.

Check it out....
 
 
Book Study for Nate the Great Goes Undercover




 
 Head over to TPT to check out my Nate the Great Goes Undercover packet.
 

 
 
Follow me on...
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment