Pinspired Thursdays

I'm linking up with Mrs. H over at Just a Primary Girl for Pinspired Thursdays.  Now, that summer is here...the Pinterest projects can begin!
 
 
I've decided now that it's summer, it's time to cook and bake more.  I'm also really into using the crock pot.  Makes meals so much easier!  Next week, I'd like to make....
 
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Recipe ~ 4-5 Chicken Breasts, thawed • 12oz bottle RedHot Wing Sauce • 1oz pkt Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning ~ Cook chicken in crockpot on high for 3hrs. Drain juices. Combine wing sauce & ranch. Pour mixture over chicken, cook on high for 30 mins, or until done. Serve whole breasts or shred and serve on buns.
I found this recipe here at the Frugal Girls.  Simple recipe with a few ingredients and looks tasty!
 
Now, I know I'm behind to the party on this next Pinterest find.  I've been wanting to make one of the teacher toolboxes for the last year or two.  However, I never seemed to find the time.  Well, this is the year and summer I've decided to do it!  I bought my toolbox at Lowe's the other day for only $20.  See 4th Grade Frolics version below....
 
 
Check back on Monday.  I hope to have it completed in time to link up for Monday Made It!
 
 
Be sure to link up with Mrs. H for Pinspired Thursdays! Love seeing all of the great new Pinterest ideas!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I love buffalo and ranch. Ill be trying this!! Yumo

    ReplyDelete