Arrays - FREEBIE!

I began teaching arrays this week to my kiddos and they have been loving it. Some have already figure out how it's connected to multiplication and basically is multiplication and others.... well we're not there yet.
 
Since we are doing arrays, we have had a lot of practice with creating them from knowing the rows and columns and identifying the arrays.  I decided I wanted them to also have some practice creating an array from that repeated addition sentence.  So I created this "Creating Arrays" task card set that can be found for free in my TPT store.  16 task cards are included that have the repeated addition sentence on it. Students can then build the array with tiles, cubes, whatever you have and then record their results on their recording sheet.
 
Here's a peek at it...
 




 
Grab you freebie here!
 
Happy Wednesday!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment