Two Products In One Day....

So like many bloggers and TPT sellers I have about 10 projects in my folder that I'm still working on.  But, crazy enough I got two finished and posted today.

One, is my Nouns Around the Room, which I blogged about in my earlier blog post.

The other is I Have, Who Has with oi and oy Words.  My kids love I have, who has.  And, I mean love, love, love it.  It's such a fun quick game that gets everyone involved and moving and it's a great review.  So, here's one I created for words with oi and oy.  This can be great phonics and/or spelling practice.  Check out in my TPT store here...


I Have, Who Has Phonics - oi and oy words
 
 
Hope everyone has a great Sunday! I'm off to go watch some more March Madness even though my bracket isn't looking too pretty...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment