Short and Long Vowel Tree Maps

I have a new product in my TPT store that I am excited to share with you! We've been working on reviewing short and long vowels in 2nd grade and I love to use thinking maps, so I thought, why not combine the two!  So, I created Short and Long Vowel Tree Maps, which is now active in my TPT store. 

In this pack, you'll find tree maps for each vowel - a, e, i, o, and u. You'll find two pages for each with a word bank and one page without a word bank so students can come up with their own short and long vowel words.  I've used it a few times for homework and also during literacy stations. This is a great way for kids to practice reading the words and also having a chance to sort them.

Here are a few preview pages and a sample for you to see.

 


 
 
 

Thanks for stopping by and please check it out in my TPT store, here

No comments:

Post a Comment