Lesson Plan Binder

If you've read a few of my blog entries, you know I love my binders for organization. Each year I get so excited to get a new lesson plan binder. It's almost like when I was a kid and I was so excited to pick out my new backpack for back to school.  Well, binders are now my backpacks.  The Pinterest person in me can't just have a plain binder, I have to make a cute cover.  See below..


At my new school, we have some extra programs that I need to keep info on and be organized about.  I decided on 8 tab dividers to help keep not only my plans organized, but also school info. Here are my tabs below:
  • Lesson Plans
  • School Info
  • Student Info
  • Behavior
  • Schedules
  • Common Core
  • Core Values
  • Core Learning Skills
 
Hope everyone has a good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment