Favorite Pin Friday - July 19

Happy Friday everyone! It's Friday, so it's time to link up again for one of my favorites - Favorite Pin Friday with Cara Carroll over at First Grade Parade.  Check out her site for how to join in on the Pinterest sharing fun!

 
My Favorite Teaching Pins:
 
 
What a great way to practice writing opinions all while enjoying some delicious candy.  I'm always looking for new ways to practice writing opinions and I'll have to add this one to my lesson plans for this year.
 
 
I think this would be a cute gift idea for the kiddos to give their parents for the holidays or for Valentine's Day.  The kiddos have a white board with their reason written down, you take their picture, and then frame it.
 
 
 
 
I love this I Can board set-up and how organized this classroom looks!
 
 
 
Here are some of my other non-teaching favorite pins:
 
 
Great way to decorate the fridge. I love the look of the pictures in frames on the fridge instead of just being held up with magnets.
 
 
 
 



This garlic parmesan bread looks delicious and it says it's easy to make!  Yum!
 
 
 
As an ASU grad, I love this subway art printable that one of my ASU friend's made.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog for Favorite Pin Friday. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
 

2 comments:

  1. I love your pins. I have also taught a unit before on using your senses with chocolate candies. Food and learning go together like a hand and glove. I am also a second grade teacher in Louisiana and your newest follower. I would love for you to check out my blog if you get a chance.

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jamie! I totally agree that food and learning go together. I'm heading over to check out your blog as we speak. Have a great weekend.

      Jordan
      Team V's Second Grade Fun

      Delete