New Suns Room Decoration

I started and finished one of my summer craft projects today. As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm a huge Suns fan.  Huge may be an understatement - I love the Phoenix Suns! Since I love the Phoenix Suns and basketball so much, I've used it as the theme in my classroom.  In addition to it being my classroom theme and decor, we also practice a lot of math skills with Suns info and stats (still more to come on this later). 

So, today's project was a little Suns decoration for my classroom.  I took a 12x12 shadow box from Michael's, basketball texture paper from Michaels (this paper is awesome), a Suns ticket, and a Suns program.  I used glue dots for the basketball paper and ticket and used hot glue to glue down the program. Very easy craft and very cute decoration to put up in a month or so! 

No comments:

Post a Comment