Mother's Day Gift Idea

Since Mother's Day is fast approaching, I thought I'd share what my students will be giving their mom's for Mother's Day. This year's gift takes index cards, a hole punch, a binder ring, and some cute kid ideas.  For Mother's Day, my student are making a little flipbook out of index cards about why they love their mom.

On the first index card, each student wrote "Happy Mother's Day!  Love, _____."  On the next index card, students wrote "I love you because..."  On the following index cards, students wrote down reasons why they loved their mom along with pictures illustrating the reason.  We came up with a class list and the kids came up with some super cute ones on their own.  Below you will see some examples.  Super easy and super, sweet, meaningful gift!
My cover example
My second page example



Kid examples below..

My favorite kid example! How cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment