Lots of Summer Projects - Coming Soon

The end of another school year is now complete and summer is here! Along with summer comes teaching summer school, being a part of my friend's wedding, moving in July, and of course getting ready for another school year!  As the year was winding down, I was already thinking of billions of projects that I want to work on this summer.  One of the main reasons I love summer is because you actually have time to get all those fun little projects done!  In addition to a bucket filling board, binder covers, and new stations, I'm also going to work on coming up with ways to integrate the Common Core with current reading and writing lessons. We already started using Common Core for math last year and this year our district is going full board with it! Stay tuned for lots of updates and projects! Happy Summer everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment