New to Blogging

I've been wanting to enter the blogging world for awhile, but never found the time.  Starting a blog about teaching was one of my New Year's resolutions and I feel like spring break is the perfect time to get it started.  I've been teaching about 5 years now and have the chance to visit and get ideas from numerous wonderful teaching blogs.  Now, it's my turn to share some of my ideas with the blogging world.   I'm new to this so it'll take me a bit to figure it out, but I figured why not jump in and get started.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! I hope you love it as much as I do! I am a 1st grade teacher too! =)

    Be sure and add a followers button so I can follow you the next time I hop over to visit. =)

    I would love for you to visit me when you get the chance. I have lots and lots of *freebies* to grab!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather for the encouragement! I tried to add the following button, but I'm not sure I did it correctly. It's going to take me a bit to figure out how to do all of this.

      I checked out your blog and loved it. I hope to get as much stuff on mine as you have on yours.

      I'd love to have you follow my blog! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I officially follow you Jordan! =)

    You will get TONS of stuff on your blog...it just takes time! =) I had a HUGE issue with Google Docs when I first started but once that issue solved itself it has been pretty easy. I'll be happy to help you if you ever need it. Just email me or post a comment! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete