Smart Board Station Task Cards

Here is my next set of Literacy Station Task Cards.  As I mentioned in a previous post, these will be laminated, hole punched, and put on a ring. Each set of task cards will be hanging by the station so that the kiddos know what they are able to do at each station. 


There is an activity on the Smart Board where kids can stamp their spelling words. I put their weekly spelling words in a sheet protector next to the Smart Board and the kids can take turns using the Smart Board to stamp the words.

I left this task card vague because I change the additional Smart Board activities every few weeks.  The stamping the spelling words activitiy is always an option, but I like to change things up so the kids don't get bored with the rest of the activities. I have found a ton of great Smart Board Activities on Smart Board Exchange and through our district.  Kids can work on activities that focus on alphabetizing, specific sound/spellings, Harcourt stories, poetry, writing sentences, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment