Classroom Update - Still a work in progress

Today was a day I got quite a bit done in the classroom to set up for the upcoming year, which is fast approaching.  Too fast if you ask me. It feels like summer just started.  Today's goal was to get the bulletin boards ready. While nothing is done, and please be kind as this is still a work in progress, below are some pictures from today.  I love the new borders I found at Lakeshore. They have some pretty cute stuff out there! 

Calendar Area.  The blank spot will hold the Math Stations Anchor Chart that we'll make together the first week of school.

Love, love, love this striped border. My favorite Lakeshore purchase the other day.  This board will hold our reading charts and sound/spellings.


Also love this border. This will soon have the letters "Slam Dunk Into Reading" (still need to punch the letters out).  This will hold reading anchor charts.


This is my bucket-filling board. This is a major work in progress as I need to fix the ribbons a bit.  I covered the clothespins with scrapbook paper and used cute purple ribbon.  Above it I plan to put a chart with "Bucket Fillers" and "Bucket Dippers" that we'll also make together that first week or two of school.


Stay tuned for more set-up pictures to come....


No comments:

Post a Comment