All Star Work Bulletin Board

I love displaying student work in the classrom. To go along with my theme, my student work bulletin is titled "All Star Work." This year, I decided to make the bulletin a little differently.  Instead of using the typical boring, old clothespins...I decided to cover the clothespins with scrapbook paper (a little idea I found on my favorite site Pinterest). So, I first picked my scrapbook paper and then put some mod podge on the clothespin and laid it down on the scrapbook paper.  Once it was dry, I cut around the clothespin as closely as possible.

Here's what the clothespin ended up looking like...much cuter than the basic clothespin.



Below is a picture of the finished bullein board. I got the scrapbook paper and ribbon from JoAnn's. I got the All Star Work sign from Vistaprint (post to come later on this).  The thing I love about using clothespins to display work is that it makes it so easy to change out work weekly. Before I used to staple up work and it took forever to take it down and put the next project up.


No comments:

Post a Comment