Vistaprint

Sorry for the number of posts today. I moved last week so I got behind in blogging and decided to catch up today.

Vistaprint is one of my favorite teacher shopping sites. I originally heard about it on Proteacher and instantly became hooked. The cool thing about this site is you can create your own products and they often offer great free deals for things and all you have to pay for is shipping.  Every summer I put in an order during one of their big summer free sales.  The order that I got today only cost $30 and that was all for shipping.  The items were free (I'm sure not totally free, but who doesn't love getting "free-ish" things).

Here are some of the items I purchased:

Magnetic Business Cards - every year I get a set of 25 magnetic business cards. I have these out at Meet the Teacher. I love them because parents can have all of my school contact info at their fingertips and on the fridge.



Rack Cards - I'm using the rack cards as Computer Information Cards.  First graders have a lot of computer log-in things to remember. They have their own username and password and then there are also a few usernames and passwords for different games and programs that we use at school.  My goal for these cards is to put labels on the back with each kids specific information. Then, I'll punch a hole in the top and put them on a binder ring. This will go with us to computer lab and will be located by the laptop storage unit so the kids can access their info whenever they need it.


Car Magnet - I'm using the car magnet as just a magnet for my white board. We do "I Can" statements at my school and I thought this magnet would be a cute way to display the "I Can" part and then I will write down the "I Can" statements of the week below it.

Posters - I made a poster for my student work.  These are the perfect size for bulletin boards. I've made a few of these in the past two and they hold up really nicely for boards you want to leave up all year long.


I also got, but didn't get a picture of...
-a lawn sign that goes along with my basketball theme
-thank you notecards
-a notepad for my teacher candidate/student teacher
-stickers to remind students that they need to read each night to go on their weekly homework.

Overall, I feel like I got a lot of great items for the classroom and I'm so glad Vistaprint runs great deals!
 

2 comments:

  1. it all looks great and a lot for $30

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristi! It's definitely a great deal for the classroom!

    ReplyDelete