September Currently

Wow! August flew by! I know I say this every month, but time just keeps moving so quickly.  I'm linking up with Farley on this lovely 3 day weekend for September Currently.  Be sure to link up here.
 
 
 

 
Listening: Maroon 5 is performing on the Today Show. Maroon 5 is one of my favorite bands of all time! I even got to see them in concert last New Year's Eve.  Not a bad start to the morning to get to watch and listen to Adam Levine lol.

Loving: the 3 day weekend! I could get used to this. 4 days on and 3 days off.  I love sleeping in and having the extra day makes me a happy girl.


Thinking: About all the work I was going to do this weekend. I'm sure I'm not the only person who does this.  On the long weekends, I always have grand plans of all of the work and home/life things I'm going to do.  Like always most of them haven't gotten done. But, I'm sure I needed the time to relax too.

Wanting: Another day off.  One more day would help me get to that to do list right??? Or maybe have more time for the pool?

Needing: To get these math games prepared. We use Investigations at my school, which I've used before and I love it. But, with that love comes lots of games and lots of prep.  I'll be watching some TV tonight and cutting out game cards.

Three Trips:
Mexico - I have been right over the border, but I'd love to go to a tropical all-inclusive resort in like Cabo or Puerto Vallerta or something.

Paris - Would love to see the Eiffel Tower and just explore all the beautiful sights

Holland - My dad is actually from Holland and live there until he was 8 years old. I'd love to see where he was from.


Be sure to link up with Farley. I'm off to find things to do to procrastinate working on that to do list :-).

 
 
 
 

Follow me on...

6 comments:

  1. How fun that your dad is actually from Holland! I can't believe I missed Maroon 5 on Today Show. Love Adam Lavigne!

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they'll have clips of his performance up online somewhere :-). I got lucky that Maroon 5 was on when we had a day off!

      Jordan
      Team V's Second Grade Fun

      Delete
  2. I agree time goes by way too quickly - especially when you have a long to-do list! I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who doesn't finish everything I bring home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're definitely not. I feel like every weekend I make a dent, but that list just keeps getting longer.

      Jordan
      Team V's Second Grade Fun

      Delete
  3. I always have a list a mile long on the weekends and then get super lazy or just find a bunch of other stuff to do! Sometimes my bag stays in the same place I set it down on Friday.

    ReplyDelete