New Bucket Filling Bulletin




As I mentioned in Friday's post, I'm now using bright colors as my classroom color scheme. Since I'm ditching the purple/orange Suns colors, I also needed to update my Bucket Filling Display.  I'm not in my classroom yet, but I've put everything together so all I need to do is hang it up.  See my plan below.
 
Also, to see how I use Bucket Filling in the classroom check out this post from a few years ago here.
 
 
Ribbon to hang the Ziploc bags (buckets) on with the clothespins.
 
Clothespins to put on the ribbon that will hold the Ziploc bag (bucket). Love, love, love these stripes!


And, the new Bucket Filling sign.


I'll post again once I actually have it up in the room.  Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

Follow me on...
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment