New Back to School Product and Last Day of the TPT Sale!

I got my newest product done just in time for the last day of the TPT Blast Off Back to School sale.  And, this product is perfect for back to school.  Here's a sneak peek....

Getting to Know You - Back to School Packet


 
Here are a few of the pages... (any page with 1st or 2nd grade on it has one for the other grade too)

 
Student Interviews 
 
Making New Goals for the New School Year



 Here's an example I filled out for the All About Me Project (circle map and writing paper). Please don't judge my stick figure. Art is not my strong suit lol.


 
 
Thanks for checking out my new product. Be sure to head over to my TPT Store and get it now while it's on sale.  The Blast Off Sale only lasts through today so head over there and be sure to enter the code "BTS2014" to get 28% off my entire store.
 
 
Follow me on...
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment