Why I Love Sit Spots

I got Sit Spots in my classroom last year and have absolutely loved them! I highly recommend them and don't know what I'd do without them.  

Here are a few reasons why I love them...
  • They are bright and colorful. They come in many different shapes and options to fit your class decor or needs.
  • They last! I used these last year and then washed them over the summer. I was a little nervous, but they look great! I love that you can wash the to disinfect!
  • They really do stick.  The velcro on the back of these is legit! These things stick.  My room gets vacuumed and the Sit Spots are all where they should be.  
  • It's not a rug! Don't get me wrong, I have had a classroom rug for 8 out of my 11 years teaching.  And, I do love a rug, but these are better. Students still each have their own spot and you don't have the issues with tripping over the rug. I can't tell you how many times the rug got caught under something and then there was a bump. I was often the victim tripping over the bump or the edge of the rug. But, that is not an issue with Sit Spots.
  • They are inexpensive. When I bought Sit Spots last year, they were $2 per Sit Spot. Not a bad price and like I said they last!



If you are interested in buying them, check out the Sit Spots website...here.

No comments:

Post a Comment