Quick Tip - White Board Erasers

Just stopping in to share a super quick tip with you today. Every student in my class has an individual white board that we use for many different lessons and activities.  So, in addition to needing a marker every student also needs an eraser.

As we know, the regular white board eraser can be pricey for each student to have one. So, for the past few years I have used socks.  I picked up a package of boys socks from Target and each student gets one.  The nice thing about this is I can reuse it year after year. Every summer I bring the socks home, wash them, and then they are good to go for the next school year. They make look a little funky with all of the colors - but they work - and it's a cheap solution!




What do you use for your white board erasers?

No comments:

Post a Comment