Five for Friday - August 14

Today is the big Meet the Teacher day at my school! This is my 9th Meet the Teacher and I am so excited to meet my new kiddos!  This week has been full of meetings, trainings, and back to school prep. Check out my week in Five for Friday below.  Make sure you link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching here.
 


Before all the back to school fun we also got in a night on the Strip. I love living in Las Vegas because there is always something to do. We only going down to the Strip like once a month, but it's nice to have it there. We went to dinner at Cabo Wabo, checked out the new Bellagio Garden exhibit (one of my favorites), hung out at the piano bar at Harrah's, and got in a lot of steps! Love having date nights like this!



This is what I walked into on Saturday. They use our rooms for summer camp so we pretty much have to clean up and put everything away so it stays safe.  I'm planning on a classroom reveal post this weekend and you'll see how I turned this space around.


These are my steps for Saturday. Now, I have the advantage of like 2 hours of walking on the Strip after midnight Saturday morning, but the rest are from working in my classroom. Setting up is really quite a good workout!



We had a great training on our new math program this week. We're using enVision 2.0.  Does anyone else use this? I love what I'm seeing so far, but would love and tips and advice from someone who has used the enVision program before. Please comment below if you have!



Andy and I were lucky enough to be able to go to the Team USA Scrimmage last night at Thomas and Mack.  It was cool seeing all these NBA players.  Dwight Howard even practiced at our school gym (where my husband coaches) a few days ago. It was cool seeing him up close - he's huge!!!
 
Hope everyone has a great Friday! Good luck to everyone going back to school this upcoming week!

Follow me on...

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment