Five for Friday - Winter Break Edition

I know Kacey over at Doodle Bugs Teaching is still on a break with Five for Friday, but I wanted to do a quick post to share what I've been up to over my winter break.  I have taken a bit of a blogging hiatus, but was able to do a lot of fun things with family and friends


So since I actually had time, I actually got to do some crafting over break! I made this wreath and it was actually super easy.  I was able to binge watch Gilmore Girls while I tied the tulle and tied the tulle and tied the tulle. Then, I eventually ended up with this cute wreath!


In addition to crafting, I also did some baking. I made my husband's favorite candy cane cookies (which are not the easiest cookies), ritz crackers with peanut butter and chocolate, and roll out sugar cookies! So yummy!!


On Christmas Eve, Andy and I went to the Magical Forest in Las Vegas. They have trees sponsored and decorated by a variety of companies. It's always fun to see the Christmas decorations and the new trees each year!






We also went to the Bellagio Gardens on Christmas Eve. And, boy was that place packed! I would've thought on Christmas Eve at 10;30 at night it would've been crowd free. I was wrong! We had fun looking at the beautiful decorations and that tree - they're tree is always amazing!!





I then went down to Tucson on Monday to visit my family and Andy's family.  Loving the Tucson weather. It was 71 degrees on the hot tub day! Warmer than Vegas and great to catch up with family.


Hope everyone has a wonderful New Year's weekend! I'm off to the Fiesta Bowl tomorrow with my parents who are Ohio State Alum. GO BUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment